How exciting! School has begun. I am a little sad to have my helpers leave me, but I am so happy to get back into our schedule and routine! How crazy that this year I have a kindergartener, a second grader, and a fourth grader. Hannah keeps telling me how serious fourth grade is, and Sid is just overcome with joy to be back at school. Hayden is finally excited to go to school now that I've reassured him that he isn't supposed to know how to read and spell before kindergarten. And poor Livvie doesn't get why her preschool friends aren't coming to our house yet. What cute kids!!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
First Day of School
Posted by Sarah at 1:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
They are very cute!! That is just what I had last year, 4th, 2nd, and kindergarten!! Love all your posting! You rock!!
I can NOT believe how big they are getting! Cute pics!
AWESOME! Three down, one more to go!
K so i got a creepy comment and it freaked me out so i need your email....
Hey you! I am adding you to my list! Your blog is so cute! Keep in touch!
Hey you, I need your email I went private on my blog... too many scary stories need to feel safer while blogging :)
Oh your kids are so cute! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment