I have been neglecting my blog, and this is the reason why...PRESCHOOL! After all these years of thinking about it, it is finally done! I am having so much fun that it doesn't really seem like work. Livvie and Hayden get to come with me each day, and we have awesome preschool friends. I was so excited the other day because we got to make pizza faces. Someone asked me if I was going to go crazy with 9 kids making thier own little pizzas. My answer was no. I hadn't really thought about the craziness (it was a bit), but I was just so excited (maybe more than them). Anyways, we've survived the construction process, and there are only a few more little projects to finish. (Who am I kidding? I'm sure I'll always have some project for us to work on.) As soon as those few things are done, I'll post pictures because it's so stinking cute!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Preschool Started!
Posted by Sarah at 11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so proud of you! For the post, not the preschool ;) J/k! It really is stinking cute! I think that it was totally worth all of your hardwork, blood, sweat, tears, magazine covers, etc...
Glad to hear preschool is going well and you're enjoying it! We are looking for housing down there so it will be a couple months before we move! Tell livvie to call dixie's nursing dept. and make them give us a spot.
Sounds like it is going great! I can't wait until Justin can go next year!
I can't wait to see all the stinking cute details! I am so glad you've joined the preschool biz!
I'm so proud of you that you finally followed your dream. I can't wait to see the rest of the preschool. Hurry and get some pics up! I don't think I will be comin' to St. George for quite a while. Great job! Charlie, too!
That is so AWESOME! Congratulations to you. I wish the best of luck and knowing you it will be a flying success! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment