Friday, September 26, 2008

Daddy and Daughter Nerds


I have to hurry and post this before Charlie and Hannah get home from the Daddy/Daughter Dinner. Hannah was a little worried about being seen in public, so I'm not sure how she'll feel about me blogging it. Once she saw how funny it was though, she forgot about being self-conscious. The theme for the night is NERDS, and I think that they nailed it. (much easier for one of them than the other) Hannah wanted to be a stylish nerd, and really couldn't understand that that's impossible.


Charlie tried to take a little nap before he had to get ready, and Hannah and I didn't help very much. When we thought of the toilet paper and Kick Me sign, we could not stop laughing. I could hardly stop laughing long enough to hold the camera still enough for the picture.


These pictures don't do their nerdiness justice. You can't really tell that Hannah's shirt is buttoned wrong, and that her piggy tails are crooked. She was pretty proud of herself that she did a super quick hair-do, and that she did it in about 30 seconds. She already told us that it would be the only time ever to be that "weird". I hope that they are having as much fun at their dinner as we did getting ready. I am sure that they are. How can you not when you have a dad that comes by his nerdy role so naturally and funny to top it off?

7 comments:

g.cook said...

WooHoo! What BIG nerds. The big one is a little scary. I can see him starring on an episode of CSI! Watch Out.
The little one is just a cute nerd, and I'd like her to keep dressing that way until she's about 20 to keep the boys away. G ma

J Fo said...

I'm DYING!!!! I had to enlarge the first picture...twice! Fuh-ny! Charlie's hair, the calculator, the socks and sandles with socks..oh my! Hannah's glasses, the toiilet paper, the crooked buttons...wow. She looks like me at that age! ;-) I agree with mom about keeping her that way to ward off the boys. And let's start working on Sid and Liv, too!

(and YAY for Sarah finally posting and Mom figuring out how to comment!)

Renee said...

I am glad to see the final result - you did good! Charlie looks way to comfortable like that (does band geek ring a bell? - ha ha)! (: Also - saw your mom in the choir at the womens broadcast - felt very cool that I knew someone!!

THE KNELL CREW said...

Those pictures are hilarious!!! Love the toilet paper and sign, you were right that was the perfect touch!

Dalton Family said...

Hannah is too cute! Definetly a Sarah junior!

Steph said...

DADDY AND DAUGHTER NERDS STILLLLLLLL? You're killing me Sarah! COME ON!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

she has a sign saying "lick me", it is a wonderful feeling getting your daughters panties off to eat herpussy all 3 of mine got it from the time they were in diapers