A diva, a witch, Ironman, and a princess fairy...oh, my! And I am OK that they don't all fit into a theme this year. Our ward had a "Monster Mash" and the kids loved it. I did a craft with the kids, and we ate, danced, and the kids had a parade. We hung out with April and Garrett Grossman. Hannah and Garrett were trading hats and took Livvie in the parade. They thought the party was great! And between that and wearing costumes to dance and preschool this week, we have really gotten good use out of these costumes. We just have to carve pumpkins tonight and get through the crazy parades and parties tomorrow, and we'll be set!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Won't it be nice when Halloween is over? I know, I am soooooo scrooge about this year. Luckily, the boys have not noticed that I by-passed pumpkins this year. I don't think I can take ONE more Halloween project! In any case, your kids look adorable and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
I don't believe you! Even though the kids are freakin adorable, I know that it bugs you that there isn't a theme with all the costumes this year! THat's okay though, I'll pick up on the theme thing until my kids get their own oppinions! :-)
oh they are so cute, but man Im ready for all the madness to be over............but wait the madness continues with thanksgiving then christmas!!
your kids look so cute but I'm with Jess I can't believe you don't care about the theme thing! They look great. Luckily my kiddos think that you have to match to go trick-or-treating together.
Well you have about all the costume's covered with your bunch =] They look darling!
Wish I could have seen these Halloween cuties!
Post a Comment