I can hardly believe that this day is already here. Sidney is EIGHT years old! She is so excited to be so old, even though she admits that everything is still basically the same. She is excited to be baptized on December 27. She had a great--and LOUD--pajama party. There were 12 girls doing a craft, eating pizza, and basically screaming through it all. Then they watched a movie, and it was finally quiet. (Had I known that beforehand, they may have watched two movies.) Even though it was loud, they were good girls and they had so much fun.
Let me tell you some of the wonderful things about my sweet Sidney. She is truly a sweet, loving girl...always ready to give you a hug, and tell you she loves you, and always when you really need it. She is a kind girl, and nice to everyone. I have so many moms come up to me and tell me how much thier daughter loves Sidney and talks about her. I can't keep up with all of her friends. She is always ready to play...especially if there is work to be done. She loves to read for hours at a time. She is so athletic (that obviously didn't come from her parents), and she is tough as nails (which obviously came from her mom :). She is my most tenderhearted little girl, and I can't imagine our life without her. We are so grateful for her in our family! We love you Sid!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Sid-
STOP GROWING!!!!!!!! You're getting too big, too fast. We love you, too!
actually it seems like the older she gets, the more weight she loses. its all downhill when you are born that big!
Looks like fun! Sydney is so cute! Eight is a hard one for mom's it just seems so old.
We love sidney!!!!!!! And if the girls and Hayden want to have a sleepover at our house before Christmas we would love to have them :)
Yay! What a cute girl, we love Sid!! What a beautiful girl and beautiful pictures! This blogging world is just the best, I love seeing your cute family. We've got to get the rest of the fam to join in! When my Mom came out for the baby, I got her to start one, you should check it out!
Okay my Mom's address is alpineoma.blogspot.com She is on my friend's list. She is just starting out, but its cute.
I just wanted to tell your family thank you for being so nice to my family. All of your kids have really made mine feel welcome! Thank you so much! You have an amazing family and we are so glad to know you!!
brings back memories......my cousin was 8 our first time I was 15, never felt anything in my life as nice as being in her and feeling her tight littlecunt milk thecum from mycock
Post a Comment