We had a wonderful, relaxing Christmas! We've been up at my parents' house since last weekend, and it's been so nice! It forced me to get Christmas stuff done a week early (which was crazy, chaotic, and I may not have been the nicest...sorry!). BUT, then I had time to relax and enjoy myself once we got here. We've been busy, but we've had fun. Charlie and I even got to go away for a night to Salt Lake and finish our shopping, see a movie, go to the temple, forget where we parked...and laugh our heads off! It was great! I wish that all the feelings and the way we act through the holidays would last the whole year through. I just love it! We love you all and hope your Christmas was as wonderful as ours has been!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Merry Christmas!
We had a wonderful, relaxing Christmas! We've been up at my parents' house since last weekend, and it's been so nice! It forced me to get Christmas stuff done a week early (which was crazy, chaotic, and I may not have been the nicest...sorry!). BUT, then I had time to relax and enjoy myself once we got here. We've been busy, but we've had fun. Charlie and I even got to go away for a night to Salt Lake and finish our shopping, see a movie, go to the temple, forget where we parked...and laugh our heads off! It was great! I wish that all the feelings and the way we act through the holidays would last the whole year through. I just love it! We love you all and hope your Christmas was as wonderful as ours has been!
Posted by Sarah at 12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh it sounds like you are having so much fun!! Wish we were in Utah for Christmas! For sure next year. We are going to come visit this summer and spend a couple of weeks, one of them in St. Geo. We'll have to get together! Merry Christmas!
I almost did not recognize that bearded man! Charlie is crazy! Glad you have had a good, relaxing Christmas:)
It was a good week wasn't it?! I can't wait until Emmy actually gets what's going on instead of just trying to get on the pool table!
i JUST GOT YOUR CARD, CHECK OUT OUR BLOG: THEALASKAEIGHT.BLOGSPOT.COM
SHELLY
Your Christmas look like so much fun! I miss you lets get together soon!
Post a Comment