My baby girl is not little anymore...I can't believe she's 10!! You can't fathom how fast they grow up until you have one of your own. I love how she's turning out though. Here's 10 things everyone should know about this awesome girl!1. She's a good helper.
2. She's always willing to help with Livvie's hair.
3. Hannah's loves girly things.
4. She's works hard at school and is just a smart girl.
5. Wow, can she do some awesome hair-do's!
6. She practices the piano every morning without hardly any prodding.
7. She truly wants to do what's right.
8. She likes being in charge and is really responsible.
9. She loves shopping and doing girl things (even her mom's Diet Coke).
10. She's a wonderful dancer, and loves being a Super Stepper.
We had a fun little birthday party at the beauty school. The girls got their hair done fancy and their fingernails painted. Hannah was absolutely in heaven! What an amazing girl we have!
We love you Hannah! Mom and Dad
8 comments:
This kind of makes me teary because I feel like she's my little girl all grown up, too! What a beautiful little woman she's becoming. I love you, Hannah Lou!
I remember the Red Mountain picture that first year at when everyone had all those babies. With those hands out to her side liek, "HERE I AM"-You could tell right away she was a girly GIRL and loved the spotlight! She is such a sweetie! I want her to come over to my house and show these boys of mine what practicing the piano (without having to be told a thousand times) really looks like:)
Okay-sorry for all the type-os! Holy COW!
I agree with all of those wonderful comments about you< Hannah! You are such a sweet little girl, getting bigger every time I see you.... Would you stop that please? Thanks for the fun trip to Walmart when I was down last weekend and please know that "Aunt Lisa" thinks you are a pretty awesome gal!
I can't believe she has gotten so old! It seems like she and Logan were just little toddlers running around. They aren't even my kids and I feel old! What a cutie! Happy Birthday Hannah
way cute blog the kids are all growing up way to fast.
Hannah is a beautiful girl and I would like to add one more thing: She is kind to others, even if she doesn't know them. She made my Kelly feel so welcomed and at home in the new ward. That alone says a lot to me about what kind of person she is and what kind of values are taught at home! Thank you Hannah for your kindess to my family!
She is such a beautiful little lady! It seems like she should still be a tiny little toddler trying to climb my stairs so she could keep up with Britt & Kole. It is awesome that she is as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside!
Post a Comment