Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stolen Camera!


Well, when you swipe your mom's camera to take crazy pictures, and you're supposed to be going to bed, the evidence is going to end up on your mom's blog. :) I am glad that sometimes they are the best of friends...especially when they are supposed to be quiet and going to sleep. Even though they sometimes argue and are so 'bugged' at each other, I know that someday they'll forget all that and be great friends. I hope they have a great relationship like I do with my sister. (Love you, Jessie!) Sorry Sid and Hannah if you're a little embarrassed, but I warned you... Love, Mom

4 comments:

Heather said...

Maybe they will learn...but probably not! ;) I guess this means that you actually found your camera. The girls look so cute. Sisters are so fun!

J Fo said...

What great pics! That'll teach 'em...to take more pictures next time! I can't tell you how much I cherish our relationship, and I know they'll be best buds, too. Love ya!

THE KNELL CREW said...

I think it is amazing when they aren't doing what they are suppose to they love each other so much. There is something to be said about having someones back when you know your're gonna get busted!!! Cute pics girls!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable!!! They look so cute! You have a wonderful family!