Sunday, May 3, 2009

Charlie and his Super Steppers

What a good dad these girls have! At the girls' dance review, they had dads and brothers do a dance with them...well the dads that would agree to actually do it. I don't think Charlie knew what he was exactly agreeing to, but the girls were so excited! Charlie stole the show! So many people came up to us afterwards to tell him how much they loved it, and then they'd tell the girls they did great too. Really, all three girls did an amazing job! Olivia even had a little solo where she got to show a tiny bit of her moves. They got flower corsages, and got to be introduced in their fancy dresses with their dads. The girls have loved dance this year, and it's been fun watching them perform throughout the year. The week after the review they tried out for next year, and they both made it. They did so well...flat splits and everything. I was so proud of them...and Charlie too! :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that was the cutest thing I have ever seen! They really do have a great dad! It looks like the girls are loving dance. Yeah for them.

Alisha and Braeden said...

haha that is so cute! I bet that was fun for the girls!

The Johnson Family said...

Oh Man...what a GREAT Dad!! Way to go girls and way to go twinkle toes Charlie! Miss you guys!

More than said...

I ALWAYS KNEW WE HAD TALENT IN THE FAMILY. NOW THAT YOU HAVE HAD YOU YOUR EYES OPENED TO YOUR NEW TALENT REMEMBER TO USE IT SO YOU DONT LOOSE IT

J Fo said...

Well now we know that their dancing ability came from their dad! hehe! I like the twirling move at the end the very best. It's like a Kerr girl windmill! fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

That was just about the cutest thing ever! Way to go girls and also Charlie! What a great dadddy!!!

Kisten Downey said...

To freaking cute... Gotta love Charlie Kerr.....

lisa said...

Wow that was so cute. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad to see that you guys aren't dead. Some day we might be able to catch up. We need to talk. Lis

Heather said...

I'd have to say Charlie stole the show...girl, your man has got moooves! How fun! I love it when dad's are great sports like that!

Casseron said...

This is so funny! I'm glad the girls got to dance with their dad! I did something like this at the U and it was so much fun!!

Happy Hausmans said...

We always knew Charlie had talent! It's nice to see he has finally gone public! Your a good man Charlie Kerr.

Gail said...

What a good sport. How Fun!!!!! Aren't you amazed each day at the new things you discover?

Rocky a.k.a Marci said...

How Great is that! Wow Charlie's got moves! Very entertaining!

Lara said...

Hilarious! It was fun seeing Charlie again last week and meeting you. Now I'll be able to spy on you both when you're not looking. Yay for blogs!