Saturday, May 16, 2009

What a great Mother's Day!

I don't think I need to say much, because these pictures tell a lot. What a great family I have!

Livvie is loving her crazy outfit!

My mom, and sister, and I are going to get some fun pictures taken, but you've got to love our "before" pictures! My girls and I laughed for 10 minutes trying to pick out of all the pictures Jessie found for us to put on the card.

My family made me wait in bed, and this healthy, yummy breakfast was well worth the wait.
Had I not found a huge pile of hidden clothes that a couple of girls really didn't want to clean up, it would have been perfect. But a little bit of bad reminds me how great the rest of the day was!
Thank you guys! You're the best!

4 comments:

J Fo said...

Mmmm...your breakfast looked yummy! I can't believe you shared our "before" picture. We'll have to show the "after" some day so people can see the improvement!

lisa said...

You are such a great mommy! I wish that I could only be half the mom you are. I am glad you had a great day. Mine pretty much sucked buckets! That's the story of my life lately though. Talk to you later. Lisa

J Fo said...

Um...you are a total blog-slacker! Like you've been busy or something?! ;)

The Johnson Family said...

You are a blog-slacker! And honestly one of the best mommies I know! Glad you had a happy mother's day...now on to summer posts hint hint!