
We went swimming more days than not this summer. It's the only way to survive in our sunny St. George. There's no way not to have fun in the water with goggles, and toys, and your brother and sisters!
A few weeks before school started, we took a quick trip up north with our friends, the Ashby's, for some playing and for Olivia's doctor appointment. On the last day of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple openhouse, we got a private, early-morning tour from my Uncle Bob. He is the engineer for the temple. It was beautiful, and so interesting to hear all of the details about the building process. We even got to see the mechanical rooms down in the basement...it's all white down there, too! I loved that our kids got to see the temple, and I know that they felt the Spirit there. It will be years before all of our kids will be old enough and able to be in the celestial room together again, but I can't wait for that day.
4 comments:
Sarah, it's good to see an update from you. Your family is adorable. And you look fantastic! I love those fun family pictures.
WHOA! I think that it's hilarious that you got pictures from LAST summer up in MARCH! Cute pictures!
Yea! I got to another one! I am so proud of you for updating. I know it is from last summer and it's almost next summer but hey, we'll take what we can get! Glad to see that you are alive. Call me sometime. I'm not too exciting to talk to these days so maybe you just better update your blog again.:( Talk later-love ya, Lis
shower time girls, I will be there soon to inspect your pu--y's are clean
Post a Comment