We spent the Fourth of July in Cedar this year, because the weather is so nice, and we were there for Charlie's 20th High School Reunion. (I can't believe that I am married to that old of a man! :) We had such a good time. We saw a little bit of the parade, played games and visited with old friends in a nice shady park, that night Charlie and I went to the reunion, and then Grandma, Grandpa, and the kids came and met us at the airport to watch fire works. The reunion was held at a private hangar at the airport, and Nancy's ward was actually having a Fourth of July party there right after. It was so fun to to sit out on the runway, watch the fireworks, and have treats. Such a fun day!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Gosh! Where was I?! That looks like fun!
Post a Comment