I've been meaning to update my blog forever, but my to-do-list always has things ahead of my blog. My lack of blogging has been killing my oldest daughter. Hannah loves looking at all my friends' blogs...and gets around to checking them much more frequently than I do! She's been begging me to post something--anything--for months, and tonight I'm finally getting to it. She helped me organize preschool books, and cupboards, and papers all afternoon so that tonight I would have time to blog. She was worried that she'd do the work, and then I still wouldn't blog. And I had to tease her a little and let her think it was a possibility, but I couldn't let her down.
I love you, Hannah! I love how you're growing up. Here's a few posts just for you babe!
2 comments:
That's a good way to get a helper! I can attest to how much she was nagging you about blogging. Power to ya!
I thought today..I think I will check some blogs and WOW..I am impressed! But knowing you will probably never read this...hi Hannah and way to go staying on top of your mom!~Renee
Post a Comment