Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Original Four

Jessie and I went up to have a girl's weekend with our mom for our Mother's Day gift. We went to lunchwith the parents and invited the our brothers and their wives to come. But, their wives were out of town and at work. While we were sitting in Applebees, we realized it was just our original family. We love our in-laws and kids, but it was fun to just be the four of us again for a bit.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

J Fo said...

It was kind of surreal wasn't it? I LOVE the new additions to our family, but it was pretty neat to be with just the original 6. How lucky are we that we have such a great family, who actually like each other?!

The Johnson Family said...

You guys are so stinkin cute! I LOVE your family! And I miss you tons!