Sunday, August 2, 2009
the Angels
Hayden loves playing t-ball, and he was so thrilled to be able to play on the Angels again. This year he was one of the big boys on the team. He did a great job at every position he played, and he was one of the few boys that could hit from the coach's pitch. Every once in a while you accidentally catch a priceless picture, and I did this year. I love the picture where he just had a little itch. I was just about to wet my pants when I saw what he was doing, because someday I know he'll be so dang embarrassed! We loved going and watching Hayden play...especially those home runs!
Posted by Sarah at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh my! That scratchy picture is AWESOME! That should be blown up and put in his room! haha!
Post a Comment