I feel like I am the last one around to have a blog (even Jessie beat me by a day). I'm excited though because I need a reason to slow down and remember all the great things about my life. Charlie is a little worried that I have just started one more obsession to add to my list, but I know that I won't get around to this all the time. Hopefully though, even if it is only for myself, I'll have some of those everyday things recorded, and the great things my kids do recorded, and the things that I am grateful for written down. As technologically-retarded as I am, I am grateful for this...now hopefully I can bug enough friends to teach me how to do this!!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think that it's cute! The design might be a little too big though, because you can't see much of it. Good start! Yours already looks better than mine - how did you get the background?
yeahhhh you finally have a blog so excited... its about time lady.... talk to you soon
Dude what happened to your background? I still love your blog but it really needs a background like Jessie's. lol
aha! Kalea thinks mine is cute! I found my background at Pyzam, but that blog you showed me had a ton of really cute ones!
Hey Sarah...this is Amber (AJ) Bundy. I'm glad that you and Jess have gotten into blogging. I cannot believe how big your kids have gotten...and I didn't even know about your last one! Congrats...you have an adorable family!
OKAY! A little upset I did not get a personal invitation to your blog. Steve found it through the Downey's (who he found somehow?). You have some explaining to do.
Too Bad, SOOOO sad! I have added you to my list because I found your link again through Charise! Ha! Now you've really got to get updatin'!
Post a Comment